The Bexar County Division of
One of the many intricate carvings on
historic Bexar County Courthouse
The Mission of the Division of Grants Management is to assist all Bexar County Departments in
obtaining and administering grant-funded programs.
Our County stakeholders will see the Grants Management Department as the avenue to
pursue third-party funding for the development and implementation of innovative programs
and the sustainment of existing, effective ones.
- Customer Service
Goals and Activities:
The Goals and Objectives of the Division of Grants Management are to:
- Proactively search for funding opportunities on behalf of all County Departments.
- Administer the Bexar County Grant Review Committee (GRC) and the Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Committee.
- Assist all County Departments with grant writing; technical assistance; and program development.
- Ensure that all grant reporting and funding compliance/requirements are met.
- Leverage relationships with the private, non-profit, and academic sectors in order to maximize fund raising potential.
For Questions or Concerns, please contact:
Dr. Allen Castro
Program and Policy Development Manager