Juvenile & Truancy
- All cases against a Juvenile/Minor are handled on a case by case basis, therefore, there is no set fine available.
- A Parent or Legal Guardian must accompany the Juvenile/Minor on an Arraignment hearing.
- All resets of court dates must be done in person.
- Failure to comply with any portion of a Court Order may be referable to Bexar County Juvenile Probation.
- Your child may be ordered to complete counseling or specified programs.
- If your child has been ordered to complete community service, YOU (the parent) are responsible to find a non-profit agency for your child to volunteer the court ordered hours.