Welcome to Bexar County Parks
Parks Reservation System
Friday, November 9, 7:00pm till Sunday, November 11, 7:00pm.
The Bexar County Parks Reservation System is an online system that allows users to view parks, park amenities, and make reservations for available amenities online.
The Bexar County Parks Reservation System allows you to view Reservable Parks and the amenities within each park. A digital tour shows what the amenities look like, and the interactive calendar lets you view available dates and reserve your desired amenity at that time!
Also available through the Bexar County Parks Reservation System are online tours for Bexar County’s Passive Parks (parks at which the amenities cannot be reserved) and links to inter-agency parks (parks established with Bexar County and another agency for public use).
Help and information can also be accessed inside the Bexar County Parks Reservation System, and the Parks Department is available for assistance at (210) 335-PARK (7275).
Bexar County Parks Usage Terms, Conditions, and Rules
All Park Patrons will abide by the following rules:
- Disorderly conduct is prohibited.
- No person shall dispose of trash, junk, garbage, refuse, solid waste or other unsightly materials on County Park roads, right of ways, or other parks property, except within proper trash receptacles.
- No person shall willfully damage or destroy property in County Parks.
- Public nudity is prohibited.
- Plants, trees and deadwood shall not be damaged or removed from any park.
- Persons may build fires only in camp stoves, barbecue pits or grills, and fireplaces. Persons may not gather or use firewood from within the County Parks.
- Fireworks and other explosives are absolutely prohibited.
- All pets must be on a leash. All service animals are permitted.
- Firearms are not permitted in the County Parks except those carried by a certified peace officer.
- No person shall carry unlawfully concealed weapons of any kind or type.
- Any person causing, contributing to, or directly or indirectly responsible for disruptive, destructive, or violent conduct which endangers park property, any person or group, may be removed from the parks by a member of Commissioners Court or his representative, authorized parks personnel or a certified peace officer.
- No nails, hooks, screws, thumb tacks, etc., shall be used if they might damage the surface of existing buildings.
- Posters, flyers, signs, political or otherwise, shall not be placed or attached to existing fences.
- No glass beverage containers shall be allowed in County Parks.
- Park patrons must abide by the City of San Antonio Ordinance regarding noise abatement.
- Body contact water activities, including but not limited to swimming, bathing, and wading are prohibited in waters located in County Parks. Body contact water activities do not include fishing and/or boating.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may constitute a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
If you prefer to make your reservation and payment in person, or for additional information, please visit the Bexer Heritage & Parks Department at the address below:
Bexar Heritage & Parks Department
Phone: (210) 335-PARK (7275)
Paul Elizondo Tower
101 W. Nueva Ste #930
San Antonio, TX 78205
Effective Tues, Sept. 8
our new address is:
Bexar County Courthouse
100 Dolorosa, #311
San Antonio, TX 78205